Anyone – Online
At Discovery College, we know many of us have questions about our mental health, how we can support ourselves and feel more confident to face challenges life throws our way.
The Live Panel Discussion provides a space for us to come together as a community to learn how to best support ourselves, open up the conversation about mental health, gain well-being tips and more. This is a great opportunity to ask questions and receive informed answers from the panel of Discovery College experts – both experts by experience and experts by profession.
Our Live Panel Discussion will begin with 30 minutes of group learning followed by opening to the group and panel to answer questions and have further discussion. You can choose to join us online to ask the panel your questions or just join to listen and learn a new well-being tool or two!
Who is going to be on the panel?
- Panels to be announced soon!
What to expect:
- Online Zoom session
- 1 session, 1hr 30 minutes long
- Start of the session will involve some group learning before opening up for questions and discussion.
- Opportunity to ask mental health and well-being questions or join to listen and learn new well-being tools.
- Options to submit your questions ahead of time and/or ask questions during the session.
- Instructions on how to join sent to your email before the session begins.
Future date coming soon!
NUMBER OF SESSIONS: 1
Additional Resources and Supports:
- Free Counselling: If you’re feeling overwhelmed and need more support, CMHA Kelowna provides free virtual counselling. To find out more click here.
- Crisis phone numbers: If you feel overwhelmed or in crisis at any time, call the Canadian-wide crisis phone number at 1-833-456-4566.