This in-person course is currently postponed.
Develop your own Wellness, Recovery, Action Plan to face life’s challenges.
WRAP® is a self-designed prevention and wellness process that anyone can use to get well, stay well and guide their life toward what they want it to be. It was developed in 1997 by a group of people who were searching for ways to overcome their own mental health challenges and move on to fulfilling their life dreams and goals. It is now used extensively by individuals all over the world to address a range of physical, mental health and life challenges.
This course is co-facilitated by certified WRAP® facilitators.
What to expect:
- Classroom based
- Closed course, so only those registered at the start of the course can attend
- Class discussions
- Group Work
- 6 sessions, each 2 hours long
- Discover your own simple, safe, wellness tools.
- Develop a list of things to do everyday to stay as well as possible.
- Identify upsetting events, early warning signs and signs that things have gotten much worse and, using wellness tools, develop action plans for responding at these times.
To register for this course or find out more information, please contact Jason at 250-861-3644.
This Course is currently postponed.