Family, Friends and Parents
Take a Break is offered at Foundry Kelowna and facilitated by the Foundry Family Navigator. If you are caring for a child/youth or adult up to age 25 who is struggling with substance use or mental health challenges then this course may be right for you.
- Understand boundaries and setting limits.
- Practice communication skills to better support yourself and your loved ones
- Discuss and break down the stigma associated with substance use.
- Develop strategies to support your wellbeing
- Become knowledgeable about mental health challenges whilst learning strategies on how to cope and support others.