Building connection and community through food.
Do you enjoy watching cooking demonstrations, tasting seasonal foods and sharing your own food memories and favourite recipes? This group is recommended for Older Adults and is about enjoying simple pleasures and connecting through food.
On the second and fourth Wednesday of each month from 2:00-3:30pm at the CMHA Kelowna Wellness Development Centre.
What to expect:
- Food demonstration and cooking
- Opportunity to eat the meal prepared
- Drop-in group, so no registration required
- Group discussions
- 1.5 hr groups sessions
- Building connection with others who enjoy food.
- Discussion about food and food memories.
- Able to share favourite recipes.
- Become involved in choosing the next food choice.